“Nice not too busy on a Saturday evening.”

Tin's House Thai Cuisine & Sushi
Ranked #19 of 105 Restaurants in Avon
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Very nice, quite, good service. Excellent food. My wife is Chinese and very picky. She really enjoyed it all.

Khin I, Owner at Tin's House Thai Cuisine & Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

We glad that your wife enjoyed our food and service. Hope see you again.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

The service was very attentive. When we arrived it was slow within a short time it was packed, but the waitress still took excellent care of us. The food was excellent. We tried the sushi and hibachi. The sushi was delicious and fresh, we had the lobster roll, the tempura chicken roll and the t-rex. All were awesome. The soup and salad were great, and the steak and chicken hibachi with vegetables was tasty. This was such an awesome date night. Perfect place, wonderful meal.

1  Thank dawn1029
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Want a place that will let you customize their sushi rolls? Look no further. I am a picky eater, so I like to add and subtract things when I order food. They gladly switched things around for me which gave me a delicious final sushi roll. The staff here is very friendly. The place is clean. I would gladly return.