“TEE TIME”

Orchard Valley Golf Course
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Went with my son and two of his friends. The cost for two carts and a foursome was cheaper than what I am used to paying just for a twosome any where else.

GMorchardvalley, General Manager at Orchard Valley Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Billy, we are happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations at Orchard Valley. We do our best to keep a competitive edge against other courses with our great prices and quality course. We are looking forward to a beautiful golf season and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Service was spot on and professional but the food was simply just ok. The salad bar was very basic, the fried fish appeared to have been simple frozen fish and the corn on the cob was soggy.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Great Fish fry well worth the money all you can eat. nice salad bar with soup clam chowder .service was quick full bar

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I've played here a few times. Well maintained with a friendly staff prices are reasonable. Has some really tough holes which are over water.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

This was my second time playing Orchard Valley recently, but the first was a scramble. The course is quite challenging, but many of the holes channel the ball back towards the center. It did make for some interesting sidehill lies. There's some water, a few trees, and some sand. The par 3's are challenging. I really like the course, although I certainly didn't do well.