“NIce course”

Orchard Valley Golf Course
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I've played here a few times. Well maintained with a friendly staff prices are reasonable. Has some really tough holes which are over water.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

This was my second time playing Orchard Valley recently, but the first was a scramble. The course is quite challenging, but many of the holes channel the ball back towards the center. It did make for some interesting sidehill lies. There's some water, a few trees, and some sand. The par 3's are challenging. I really like the course, although I certainly didn't do well.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

We played about a month ago, and course was in good shape. Greens were true and well manicured. The staff was very helpful. Rates were very reasonable for us seniors

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Wow, Orchard Valley has made a great come back, after being a disappointment last year! Eight of us played on Sunday at 4PM, two foursomes. The course is in great shape. We experienced excellent customer service from the staff in the pro shop (Adams & Steve) the cart girl, and in the restaurant (the Chef, bartenders, servers, etc.)! Steve bought the Chef out and he made great food recommendations. Everything from the Pot Roast and Pork Shank to sandwiches and salads; all was delicious! The restaurant has changed and looks more like a banquet area with set round white tables, we ate in there as it still overlooks the golf course. They still have the bar area that appears to be the main eating area now, but has the same good food. They also still serve in that nice outdoor patio. Check it out and join their email list (lots of specials & events) you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I purchased a discount package for this course mostly because that's the best way to try a new one! We were not disappointed. Even with all the rain we'd had in June the course was in pretty good shape. I would say this is a great course for the average golfer. Just challenging enough without getting overly frustrated. I look for that at least because I'm not that good.
I would definitely recommend and definitely go back. Oh and the staff was very nice and accommodating as well!