“One of three few bright spots in Aurora”

Two Brothers Roundhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Brothers Roundhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 320 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome burgers, tasty fish tacos, good salads and great craft beers make this the perfect spot to relax and kick back a cold one after a hard day's work--or just get together with friends.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

We met at this restaurant for a pre-conference dinner. Great service, great beer, fun menu! We had appetizers and various dinners among the four of us. Would recommend it!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to visit for some nostalgia, as well as good food. The pork Nachis are a great plate to share with my wife.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Good: soup, variety of beer on tap. Short pour option to try multiple beers. Venue is cool - want to go back and see music in their outdoor venue - looks like an awesome place for a concert. Some good/gourmet options on the menu. They have a bike rack.
OK: Decent beer, but I don't love many of their beers. Atom Smasher is good. Pricey menu.
Not as good: The location in Warrenville had several experimentals on tap. This one didn't have any of them. Prices are pretty steep for Aurora. Didn't seem to have any specials. Have a lot more brewery only stuff on tap like really good breweries do - don't model yourself off the average brewery's - try to one-up Allagash and Founders. Now there are some great tap rooms as far as the beer goes.
I will be back - good place. This is overall a good review, but they can take it up another notch or two.

1  Thank BRIAN22Algonquin
Reviewed 17 August 2018

My buddy and I stopped here for lunch because he'd been here and had a good experience. Beside, he said the ambiance was nice and because he likes beer. They have a good assortment. A brewing mechanism sits in the middle of the place, which is divided into a cafe side and a dining room side. We chose the dining room over laminate tables and metal chairs facing a plain lunch counter. He had a Brewer's Rubin which is made with beef brisket, not pastrami or corned beef and of course his beer. I got their Roundhouse Burger with a side of veggies. Shame on me for not noticing that it includes a roasted poblano pepper. Even if I'd seen that, I've cooked with poblanos before and they're flavorful but mild. And I got an Almond Cream Soda. Very smooth with great taste. He loved his sandwich with fries. The side of veggies was uninspired. The pieces of squash, tomato and onion were quite small and the cook didn't do much except drag them around in a pan. My first couple of bites of the burger were amazing. The beef texture and taste was superb. But as I kept eating, my tastebuds told me that a cumulative heat was building in my mouth. By the time I got to the last bite, the Almond Cream Soda and most of my water glass were empty. I asked the waitress if the BBQ sauce was spicy, and she said it was honey BBQ. "It must have been the pepper. Sometimes the poblanos are mild, and sometimes they have a kick. You just never know." What? They sell a sandwich and can't predict how spicy it will be? I don't find her explanation credible. I downgraded the service rating, both because I wasn't warned up front and her answer.

Been to Two Brothers Roundhouse? Share your experiences!