“Great outdoor seating”

Two Brothers Roundhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Brothers Roundhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 320 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It's a nice place to grab a table outside to enjoy a couple cold ones. The menu also offers sharable dishes if you just want to snack.

1  Thank Elisabeth C

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great beer, good food. Super ambience with lots of different spaces and entertainment. I love the whole back story of the roundhouse and how a historic Aurora building was saved from the wrecking ball. Did I mention the great beer?!?

1  Thank judybU1570OG
Reviewed 17 June 2018

My wife and I stopped in here on Friday afternoon, 6/15/18. We were headed to the concert at Rivers Edge and this worked out well. Jillian was our Very Friendly server. She explained all the flavors of beer and took care of us through our tasting. The Calamari and Nacho Plate was awesome,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I ate here twice since it was next to the hotel I was staying in. The first day I had the roundhouse burger and green beans. The burger was good but I thought should have been bigger for the price I paid. The green beans tasted bland. I paid $18 for this with a drink. The 2nd time I went I had the fish tacos with their house made potato chips. Both were really good and I think cost $12 which is more reasonable for the amount of food I received. I was given enough chips for 2 people. They were having a special that night on duck which my husband and ordered and he said it was superb. He also ordered one of the beers they make onsite and he said the beer was good. We shared a piece of creme brulee cheesecake which was amazing. Service was good.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My first time here. Went in a lunchtime, lots of tables in the place. Nice bar atmosphere. Had the Fish Tacos and enjoyed them.

Been to Two Brothers Roundhouse? Share your experiences!