“Long time fan”

La Quinta De Los Reyes
Reserve with OpenTable
La Quinta De Los Reyes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 320 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Been eating lunch and dinner here for many years and the quality is always excellent. Pricing reasonable considering the huge portions served.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This place is the best when you want to surprise any family member o friend because they have good music and obviously delicious food.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Met a colleague for lunch. We had fresh made (at the table) quac and salsa which was excellent. We shared a plate of quesadillas which were also delicious. I've never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

The first time my husband and I went here was on my birthday and it did not disappoint! Table-side, fresh-made salsa + free tequila shots for the birthday girl. The reps for Grand Marnier were promoting that night so they also sent over Grand Marnier on the rocks and on the house for the birthday girl. There was a mariachi band that went table to table and did I mention they have the best mole sauce I've ever tasted? No subsequent visit has quite measured up to that first magical night, but every time we go, we have attentive service, tasty food and potent drinks. Have they gotten our order wrong? Yes. But they correct it immediately, with a smile and we get to keep the wrong order for take home & it's on them. Sometimes the margaritas are too sweet, but it's not a pre-made mix so they always remake the drink quickly & to my liking (and no, I've never been made to pay for their mistakes or for something I don't like). They have a beautiful, large patio for al fresco dining as well as high tops inside overlooking the Fox River. I love it here & either the terrible reviews are wrong or the people here just really like me... and not them.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Did not expect such good seafood. Table side salsa was very good. Close to the Paramount Theatre. Service was good.