“Good choice for beer and eats!”

Hopvine Brewing Company
Ranked #18 of 326 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Hopvine Brewing Company is an original, locally owned and operated restaurant and brewery in Aurora, IL. Guests immerse themselves in the craft brewing process while looking through windows into the brewery, the fermentation room and ultimately the storage cooler. Hopvine Brewing Company offers a selection of craft beer, fine wines, specialty drinks and an extensive, constantly evolving selection of fresh seasonal menu items. Hopvine also offers banquet rooms available for all your party needs. We can provide everything your group, event, or business meeting requires including sound system, audio-visual aids, and Wi-Fi. Vegetables, herbs, and hops are grown on the large HopYard (patio) where seating is also available. Call for details.
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

On my recent visit I stopped for drinks only. I have had their food in the past and always enjoy it.
I think they brew a good beer. The offer a nice selection of beers made on site and something for everyone's beer palette. The offer reasonable prices on pints and offer "flights" for someone that wants to try several samples. I find staff to be beer "knowledgeable" and that helps the consumer learn a little more about beer.

The nice ambiance inside of Hopvine is welcoming!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Happened upon this place one weekend where I wanted to get a couple of drinks. The brew I had was Brewdacious Blonde and it was nice... I tried some of their pub food and it was average.. Good beers and average food...

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife & I came here on a Saturday afternoon because we happened to be in the area & always willing to try new places. Walked in and very few people, yet no one to greet us & seat us. Bartender finally did so. Server had no personality whatsoever. We decided to try a couple of flights of their beer and ordered food. Good assortment of brews & food was good but pricey ($15 for a burger & fries!) We tried...hopefully you'll have a better experience.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We just moved to the Chicago area the night of our visit and decided to find our favorite type of food—Pub Food. We had our first red flag when we walked in the door during prime Saturday night dinner hours and only five tables were occupied. We had called two other pubs before this one and there were hour-Long waits. The hostess who was also our waitress was terrible. We sat without drinks for quite some time and she seemed very rushed while taking our order. She later asked if we wanted refills, which we needed because the sodas were all ice and very little soda. She ended up forgetting the drinks. I ordered my burger with mayo and she forgot. Instead of getting it right away while my food was hot, she proceeded to take the orders for a party of eight next to us. To end the evening, the bathroom had no soap, which meant employees weren’t washing their hands either. We will never return.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We are craft brewers and we visit every local brew house when we travel. And we are admittedly Hop Heads. This beer as the hubby put it ‘was unfinished home brew’. So....they have incredible venue and brew equipment just need to ‘get it together’