“Good Craft Beer and Food”

Hopvine Brewing Company
Ranked #18 of 319 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Hopvine Brewing Company is an original, locally owned and operated restaurant and brewery in Aurora, IL. Guests immerse themselves in the craft brewing process while looking through windows into the brewery, the fermentation room and ultimately the storage cooler. Hopvine Brewing Company offers a selection of craft beer, fine wines, specialty drinks and an extensive, constantly evolving selection of fresh seasonal menu items. Hopvine also offers banquet rooms available for all your party needs. We can provide everything your group, event, or business meeting requires including sound system, audio-visual aids, and Wi-Fi. Vegetables, herbs, and hops are grown on the large HopYard (patio) where seating is also available. Call for details.
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Went here for couples night out. We started out having a Chicken and Waffle appetizer. First time for me and it was great. Than I and one other person had the steak sandwich with fries. The marinade on the steak sandwich was awesome. It was served on a Italian roll. The other 2 ladies had a Cuban and a pulled pork sandwiches. Both were very good. I especially enjoyed the Oak Park Ale beer. Very good tasting with a nice finish. In addition, our waitress Madi was very good and one of the better waitresses we have had in a long time. Cheers to you Hopvine Brewery.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I recently hosted a bridal shower at Hopvine Brewing Company for one of my friends. Having made the reservations from out of state, I wasn't sure what to expect. It was wonderful! We had excellent service and they were so accommodating! They were incredibly helpful with buffet recommendations and we had a perfect amount of food. They had an outdoor area, private room, and general restaurant, all of which were nice. It's kind of tucked away, but I really could not have asked for anything better.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Great ambiance. Beer was average. Few hidden gems. Try the squnato. Service was just average as well. Good price on flights.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The first time I visited this establishment I had high hopes. The beer they had on tap during this visit was great. The food choice was mediocre but I was willing to give it another try. On the second visit the beer selection changed and was not to my liking but it continues to rotate so better luck next time. Food was Mediocre. On Saturday, early evening I tried for a third time. Beer selection still not to my liking. Food, I figured this time I would choose something very simple. Grilled cheese, can't get any more simple than that. Wrong! The menu description sounded mouth-watering with a special slice of homemade summer saugage with different cheeses for $12.00. A little expensive I felt for a grilled cheese but what the heck! In actuality what I got was 2 slices of white bread, with a paperthin layer of what I assume was cheese, I don't know for sure because there wasn't enough to taste it. I like spice but the summer saugage was so spicy it was uncomfortable. So, in other words what I received was a spicy summer saugage (one slice) sandwich for $12.00. I will not be returning again which is really unfortunate. The premises are lovely, they have a nice area outside to sit, and the staff are efficient and friendly. I had such high hopes that this would become a regular haunt for my husband and I.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Hopvine is a solid brewpub experience. Menu is varied and well executed. The beer menu features Hopvine's own excellent beers and worthy guest brews. A nice cocktail menu too.

Items not to be missed:
Corn fritters
Wings
Mac n Cheese (with pulled pork)
Chicken and Waffles
Bread Pudding

Brew Monkey is a great Belgian type ale. VERY alcoholic but tasty. The house blonde and amber are good too.

They can get a little foo-foo with flower/herb/fruit/vegetable infused beers. Some of those get over the top / perfumey.

Good and friendly service, too.

Been to Hopvine Brewing Company? Share your experiences!