“Nice little place with decent pizza”
Review of Amato's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amato's Pizza
Ranked #108 of 307 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 May 2015

Stopped here for lunch since it was close to where we had a business meeting. We were hoping for deep dish but didn't have time to wait so settled for thin crust. It was decent. Inexpensive and worth stopping at for a quick meal.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

We recently had friends visit us from Ohio and were planning on ordering their this crust pizza, which my wife and I both like. Our friends couldn't stop talking about it after it was delivered! Don't worry about what size to order, just order X-Large as you won'y have any left after two (2) days. My wife swears the pizza is as good eaten cold outta the fridge as it was outta the oven. A little pricy but after eating it no one will quibble about the price paid.

Reviewed 7 February 2013 via mobile

Simply excellent pizza by the slice. Lunch specials are always a good deal. I particularly like the pizza it wings specials. Fast service. Limited seating. Free refills. It's a regular stop for me.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

This is the best pizza place in the area. The extra thin crust is Great! They take special requests and they also make stuffed pizza very well. Rare for a pizza place to do thin and Stuffed well. Staff is Great and really makes it worth going. Delivery team gets your delivery to you HOT! Great Rewards program! My sister makes me bring her pizza to Atlanta when I drive down. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

$2 / 1liters and delivery fees. More than just pizza on menu. friendly helpful people. specials not for pizza. bbq chicken sauce was more like thousand island dressing.