“No, server ever passed....”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #128 of 326 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My, sister and me. Visited this golden corral,To our suprise, not a single server acknowledged us.

Food, was average. But, the fact not a single server came and said anything is the reason of a low review.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my sister visit golden corral recently and we both enjoy it.

Its a good place waiter are on thr look out good food just about everything is awesome.

1  Thank Pablin S
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Visited Sunday evening Nov 26, 2017. Very pleased with how clean the serving stations were kept. Steak was excellent! And of course the signature clam chowder.

2  Thank Bagerfan551
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Love the fact that I can sample lots of different foods to see what really appeals to me at that time - taking small samples of what looks interesting . The pot roast has never failed me. Popcorn shrimp really hit the spot this trip. Peach cobbler was very good as were the mashed potatoes and brown gravy. Of course I hit the chocolate fountain for a chocolate covered strawberry to top off the meal.

2  Thank plgetz
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

For some reason, the grandparents really like this place. The food is really not that great, and I would avoid the chocolate fountain at all costs due to the younger customers. I only come here because the grandparents like it, and I only give it a "poor" because of this fact.

1  Thank ExpattyCake

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!