“Delicious and Authentic!”

Ritos Mexican Restaraunt
Ranked #30 of 319 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We love Mexican food. Rito's does it right! No lard in the refried beans. Spanish rice delicious! When the sides are good, you know you've stumbled on a winner! Table side guac was very tasty and "Jacks" makes it great. Jorge was flying all around waiting tables but still managed to make us feel welcome and valued. We'll be back!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

It is located at the west end of a strip mall. Went on a Wednesday night with friends. Every day is a different drink special. Today it was Sangria. For $5.00, it was large tasty drink. We also enjoyed the complimentary chips with spicy salsa. You can request a mild salsa. Our delicious entrees were Pollo en Mole, Steak Tacos, and Pescado del Golfo. Service was prompt and attentive. We had a great time.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great drink specials all week ,especially if you like Margaritas , thursday is 5.00 Jumbo Margaritas, Two is more than enough. Food Ok , appetizers are good , fresh made Guac and chips and great Cheese dip. Other weekly drink specials all other days of the weeks,Thurs is my Favorite. Highly recomend a happy hour visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

One of The reasons I love this place, is because it is literally five minutes away from my employer. And Thursday nights is $5 margarita night and $6 for the flavored margaritas. The food is average priced, I have never had any issues with anything I've ordered. The winner here are the margaritas however. For five dollars get a very large glass filled with 27 ounces of deliciousness, usually one is all I need. It can get quite busy and sometimes you have to wait for a table if don't get there early enough for dinner. This is a definite try if you are in the Aurora area. The locals love it, you will too!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I'm not sure what's happened. Ritos used to be really good. Maybe they got too busy or something. Food quality isn't like it was in years past. Drinks are good but you feel guilty ordering anything but a house margarita because they are really struggling to keep up. So I can't really order my favorite drink. I'd feel bad for those guys. The service is slipping and I think they are rushing too much. Maybe time for a bigger place and more staff.