“Wonderful Dinner Experience”

Ritos Mexican Restaraunt
Ranked #36 of 317 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 March 2017

It is located at the west end of a strip mall. Went on a Wednesday night with friends. Every day is a different drink special. Today it was Sangria. For $5.00, it was large tasty drink. We also enjoyed the complimentary chips with spicy salsa. You can request a mild salsa. Our delicious entrees were Pollo en Mole, Steak Tacos, and Pescado del Golfo. Service was prompt and attentive. We had a great time.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great drink specials all week ,especially if you like Margaritas , thursday is 5.00 Jumbo Margaritas, Two is more than enough. Food Ok , appetizers are good , fresh made Guac and chips and great Cheese dip. Other weekly drink specials all other days of the weeks,Thurs is my Favorite. Highly recomend a happy hour visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

One of The reasons I love this place, is because it is literally five minutes away from my employer. And Thursday nights is $5 margarita night and $6 for the flavored margaritas. The food is average priced, I have never had any issues with anything I've ordered. The winner here are the margaritas however. For five dollars get a very large glass filled with 27 ounces of deliciousness, usually one is all I need. It can get quite busy and sometimes you have to wait for a table if don't get there early enough for dinner. This is a definite try if you are in the Aurora area. The locals love it, you will too!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I'm not sure what's happened. Ritos used to be really good. Maybe they got too busy or something. Food quality isn't like it was in years past. Drinks are good but you feel guilty ordering anything but a house margarita because they are really struggling to keep up. So I can't really order my favorite drink. I'd feel bad for those guys. The service is slipping and I think they are rushing too much. Maybe time for a bigger place and more staff.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Great neighborhood restaurant, more authentic than most Mexican places. Unless you share, there's always enough for lunch the next day. The jumbo Margaritas pack a punch--keep it to one, or have a designated driver! I don't know anyone who can handle more than 2. Order them on the rocks.

They make guacamole to order at your table, and the guy who does it tells the corniest jokes--same ones every time, but he is so easy-going that you can tease him about it and he just rolls with it. Truly a pleasure to pay the extra few dollars to have him stop and chat while he makes your guac. He's the face of the restaurant, as far as I'm concerned.

If you're there for your birthday (and you're over 21 and brave), they have a special treat for you. *wink*

Stay away on Thursdays--they're usually swamped. This and the host staff are the only drawbacks at Rito's. The women who work in the evenings are not friendly, and could learn a lot from "guac guy" about how to interact with their customers.