“Great fast middle eastern food”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #3 of 326 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: One of two established Naf Naf Grill locations. A third is pending (see URL).
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I love the chicken shawarma, my wife loves the kebobs, the falafel and humus are great, and the pitas are unbelievable! I tad pricy but you get a good amount of food, typical enough for second day meals. I typically order online for take-out, a very convenient option for me. Food is always ready when I get there.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Being more of a meat and potatoes type of person, I was coerced into trying this place. I had a beef tenderloin pita and enjoyed it very much. The mix of flavors are perfect and the hot sauce is very good as well. My son says this is his favorite place to eat lunch.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The naan is like fluffy pillows surrounding your shawarma!! Loved the falafel and hummus too. Great food!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Though limited Mediterranean fast food menu, the food is awesome. I love chicken thigh in pita. Go there at least once a week.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Best pita bread and French fries! Portions are large. Love the chicken shawarma in pita! The lentil soup is awesome as well.

Been to Naf Naf Grill? Share your experiences!