When my company tells me I'll be staying in a Hampton Inn, I know what to expect for the most part. Decent, clean room with good amenities, free breakfast with a good variety of choices and decent coffee available in room and usually in the lobby.
This Hampton offers,among what I listed above, plus a large, airy eating area/lobby with a fireplace, with free soup available in the evening ( a nice touch I've not seen anywhere else except extended stay hotels). The staff was friendly and helpful. A nice place to stay and a good choice in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come join us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Aurora. Just of I-88 in Aurora, just a short drive to Naperville. Close to the Chicago Premium Outlet Mall, Paramount Theater, Raging Waves Waterpark, Hollywood Casino & River Edge Park Outdoor Performance Center.Our guests enjoy spacious accommodations as well as complimentary hot breakfast, high speed Internet access in every room, and a large pool complex with 3 separate pools that's just perfect for the kids. If you are planning a meeting or event in Aurora, we offer five meeting rooms that can be arranged in various configurations for up to 140 people. Join us at our hotel in Chicago's western suburbs. We are also just a short drive to Chicago's major area attractions, restaurants, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago / Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Hampton Inn Aurora
- Hampton Inn Chicago Aurora
- Aurora Hampton Inn