“Before a play,great stay!”

Ballydoyle Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 320 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Looked for a place a quick walk away from 8 pm performance. Ballydoyle exceeded my hopes with great reasonably priced menu, quick service, great drinks, and even an entertainer singing Christmas songs! Waitress was so capable even tho place was crowded, and got us out with plenty of time.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

My friend and I came here last night as we were parked right across the street. It was fairly empty. The server was nice enough but not overly attentive, and obviously did not check our orders when they came out. We both ordered a burger with potato chips rather than fries. I asked for an onion slice. My friend got fries and I did not get the onion. Both were rectified. When the check came we saw that we had been charged a surcharge for the chips (this was not mentioned) and I was charged $1 for a slice of onion. The burger was just okay and I felt overpriced to begin with.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Went there last Thursday place was pretty empty were seated sat there for 10 minutes ......noone came to serve us so we walked out,

1  Thank Veronica R
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Nice location, terrible parking, decent food and entertainment. Great for pre show meal at the Paramount Theatre.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The food was great—definitely get the Irish chips! Good atmosphere. The live music was very entertaining and not too loud to have a discussion.

Been to Ballydoyle Irish Pub & Restaurant? Share your experiences!