“Not the least bit impressed on any level”

Ballydoyle Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 326 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2017

My friend and I came here last night as we were parked right across the street. It was fairly empty. The server was nice enough but not overly attentive, and obviously did not check our orders when they came out. We both ordered a burger with potato chips rather than fries. I asked for an onion slice. My friend got fries and I did not get the onion. Both were rectified. When the check came we saw that we had been charged a surcharge for the chips (this was not mentioned) and I was charged $1 for a slice of onion. The burger was just okay and I felt overpriced to begin with.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Went there last Thursday place was pretty empty were seated sat there for 10 minutes ......noone came to serve us so we walked out,

1  Thank revisky
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Nice location, terrible parking, decent food and entertainment. Great for pre show meal at the Paramount Theatre.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The food was great—definitely get the Irish chips! Good atmosphere. The live music was very entertaining and not too loud to have a discussion.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

My first 1 star review. Server not aware there was non-alcholic beer on the menu, forgot a beer glass which after 10 minutes I got from the bar. Now the worst part, the food. I ordered corned beef and cabbage. What came was 2 rectangular pre made pieces. No flavor, the driest corned beef I have ever eaten. My tablemate ordered fish and chips. Frozen cod with hunks of batter not all the way cooked that made it soggy. An “Irish pub” with frozen paddies of corned beef. Never again.

Been to Ballydoyle Irish Pub & Restaurant? Share your experiences!