“Catch Up”

Ranked #15 of 320 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar north of New York Street on the southwest corner in front of the Meijer supermarket. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week!
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Good brews, huge portions, friendly service. Something wasn’t quite right got fixed in a jiffy and personal feedback and engagement from manager. Professionally dealt with and rectified. The team deserve kudos, the fixed it without fuss and in a professional and courteous manner. Job well done!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Terrific food. Appropriate for families during the day. Loaded with TVs. The flatbread pizza is delicious. The ice cream cake dessert is over the top fantastic. Good beer selection but not exotic.

Lots of selection on the menu.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Three families decided to grab a meal - adults and kids. Total group of 13. Had no trouble getting seated as a group Two servers worked the tables. Service was excellent - attentive all evening. Food was also good. The menu isn't all that big but there are more than enough choices.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I wanted Prime Rib and it was a Thursday night and I went here and they have a nightly special. The PR in my opinion was tough in parts and just seemed like a slice from Walmart i.e. nothing special. I discussed it with the manager who reduced my bill, but seemed to not care very much about it in other words.
This would not be a return visit for PR by no means and if I wanted that I would check nearby at Texas Roadhouse or the Outback both in Naperville.
Also, when I ordered you get a side which I ordered the C Salad but the PR came before the salad. Go figure on that.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Miller's is average. I was expecting more. I don't quite get the 60to90minute wait either. The beer menu is similar to most sports bars. Food was a little bland. I had the fish tacos. Maybe it was an off night for Miller's ale House.

Been to Miller's Ale House - Aurora? Share your experiences!