“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

They have excellent customer service, Food is delicious and perfect every time. Family friendly and kids enjoy the food.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Celebrated our youngest son’s birthday with 8 of us on a Saturday night. They don’t take reservations however we called ahead to put in our name and the wait was minimal once we arrived. Chili’s chips are the best and a must have before dinner (bottomless). We ordered a variety of meals including the Southwest chicken soup and the tortilla soup. Everything was served quickly and correctly and all was good (even no complaints from the grandparents). Our waiter overheard we were celebrating a birthday and brought out a free desert as well. Chili’s is a good “go to” chain restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The food is great, I love choosing something different to eat off of the menu and discovering that I love my selection.

The servers are excellent, our preferred is Angela, (slightly more mature Angela), she is awesome. Quick service, family friendly, clean, and the manager Dave is also fabulous.

Definitely a place you should take your family. Prices are reasonable, also don’t forget to check out the specials on the menu and lastly look for coupons online for a free dessert or appetizers.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I stopped by here to eat dinner while I was in town on a business trip. Parking can be kind of hard especially with the Olive Garden right next-door. Got seated right away. The waitress came right away and took my order. I ordered the southwestern salad. I also ordered chips and salsa. The chips and salsa we're good. The salad was a little spicy, not bad though. The crispy chicken that was over cooked. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Offers regular and To-Go options. Good menu selection that covers appetizers, salads, chicken, pasta, etc.

Date of visit: April 2017