“Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I stopped by here to eat dinner while I was in town on a business trip. Parking can be kind of hard especially with the Olive Garden right next-door. Got seated right away. The waitress came right away and took my order. I ordered the southwestern salad. I also ordered chips and salsa. The chips and salsa we're good. The salad was a little spicy, not bad though. The crispy chicken that was over cooked. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Offers regular and To-Go options. Good menu selection that covers appetizers, salads, chicken, pasta, etc.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Great choice for sandwiches, burgers and fajitas....service has been friendly and a good value,,,they also have money saving promos throughout the week

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Haven't been here in awhile, not for any reason, anyway our kids ordered hamburgers which looked great. They said they were good, I thought a little pricey. My husband and I had what was supposed to be fajitas which was a seasoned chicken breast cut up with some barely grilled vegetables, not fajitas, with 3 small tortillas for $13.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2016

A bit noise, so-so service and so-so food and not cheap for what you get. Could be cleaner and staff less then attentive including management.

Date of visit: September 2016