“Won't go back!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is outdated and definitely needs some remodeling, our waitress was nice in the beginning while taking the order, we ordered 2 of the same dish. When the food came, there was something wrong with one of the dishes, we asked her to change it, she took it and few minutes later she brought the wrong dish again we actually think she brought the same dish back, when we didn't approve of that she started an attitude, I had to talk to the manager who apologized and explained that 2 different people prepared our food!!!! The manager didn't seem happy with the complains she actually looked offended, but she did what she could to fix it.
Now let's talk flavor, I'm familiar with their menu since we are usual customers at another location, the salad I ordered was tasteless, it had no flavor. The bread on one of the dishes was burned we had to ask for another one. Not sure what was happening in that kitchen, they were definitely not on top of their game!
Wasn't happy and wouldn't go back!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Friendly lounge and bar area for food and drinks after work. This location has been around for many years and the locals keep coming back!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 8 July 2015

We stopped here on our way since it was the only place I knew would have french fries and ketchup for my 11-year-old who believes all meals should have ketchup ready food. Next time, I will just go to McDonald's. While they seated us quickly enough, we had to wait for 10 minutes before someone showed up to take our order. We had a kids menu, but they were out of most of the items on it. I had a half flat bread chicken and a salad, one child had mac and cheese and pineapple slices while the other child had chicken nuggets and fries. If I had wanted pizza, I would have gone elsewhere, but my flatbread was just pizza with less cheese, but lots of salt. The salad was wilted and rotten in places. The chicken nuggets tasted off and the fries were coated in salt. The pineapple wasn't even good. Over-priced, over-salted and not going back again.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 24 April 2015

The sign outside says "immediate seating" and that's because they'll seat you, but won't wait on you for 20 minutes or more. This has happened to me not once, but twice. There are plenty of other places that you can go to spend your money on mediocre chicken tenders and margaritas. Don't waste your money here.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 10 March 2015

After changing a flat tire for our daughter in the freezing cold on his birthday, he wanted to go to chili's for his birthday dinner since it is close to our house. The food was very good. I had the new light menu steak dinner and was very pleasantly surprised that something with 410 calories could taste so good. He got a free lava cake to celebrate and I am always impressed at how Chili's handles my shellfish allergy alert for cross contamination. Thanks, Chili's

Date of visit: February 2015