See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is the best inexpensive motel I have stayed at. Management (John) is wonderful. He is always available to help in any way. The rest of the staff is first rate also. Another important thing - the place and rooms are very clean. This is a Euro-style motel and is unique in many ways. Would recommend highly.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I like the location near everything also the staff was friendly and knowledge of the area clean rooms
not too far from the O'Hare International Airport made this motel very good the bus from O'Hare is not too expensive there is a great Asian mall near great place to eat

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I book this Hotel for 4 nights and i can said except for the lack of furniture on my room (no where to accommodate my belonging ),don't expect a FREE Wi-Fi they CHARGE for , everything else was great ,place is clean ,quiet ,parking space always available ,also daily room service ,centrally located closed to restaurant ,airport, gas station supermarkets ,and yes I would definitely recommended booking this Motel

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Helpful and friendly staff , clean and comfortable rooms . Front desk gave some great recommendations on where to eat and shop. This was a business trip but I will definitely be back and this is where I'll stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Love this Place.Staff is always polite.Representative Jaime always helped me with all of my questions and requests.I recommend this property. Really comfortable place to stay in Chicago and close to everything. Best Motel 6!

Room tip: Second floor rooms for more privacy.
Date of stay: March 2017