“My 1st Vegetarian Restaurant...loved it!”
Review of Chowpatti

Chowpatti
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My dad wanted to try this place for years so I finally took him there for Father's Day. We had never gone to a vegetarian restaurant. The hosts were lovely & answered our many questions. The food was fantastic! Such an exciting variety of spices and everything was very fresh! For carnivores we were quite stuffed when we completed the meal! Great place to step out of your comfort zone and try something new!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I stopped here for lunch on my way to the airport after reading about it on HappyCow. Really great Indian menu, both north and south, with lots of vegan choices. I ordered the Pav Bhaji Uttapam, a large soft pancake with lots of veggies and spices, excellent! Also had some roti, (very) spicy garlic chutney, sweet mango chutney, and a celery apple carrot juice, all very delicious. My only quibble is that they advertise themselves as "International", however, they are really a vegetarian Indian restaurant with a few Middle Eastern items on the menu.

1  Thank tndancer
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Always dark as if they dont want any dirt to show.Expensive 10-15 food and 3-5 for drink is there any left for a tip/ and the tax.So really could not eat there for lunch dinner I guess you could overlook the dark and dingy and hope the kitchen is clean.Pricing would lend more for dinner vs lunch.

1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I have been there whenever I get the urge of authentic Indian food. You may find it little costly but considering good ambience and food quality, it's still on one of my favourite place to get Indian food.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Worst indian food in USA.I would not give any star to this place. They are making fool of everybody in the name of indian cuisine. Being an indian i can say this place is extremely pricey for whatever they offer in their restaurant. Roti(bread) they offer are frozen which tastes really bad. No other indian restaurant serve frozen roti's like them. Portions are way to small in comparision to other restaurants where u can get much better food in much low prices. They serve mix vegetable rice in the name of biryani. Where in the world somebody make biryani like that. Please stop making fool of all the people who come to taste indian food. These people are money suckers nothing else.please dont fall into their trap and by looking at so many varities in the menu. Worst indian food in USA. Dont defame INDIA. While posting this review it dont allow to post my review without giving it a star.. So unfortunately i have give it a star.