“Delicious! ”
Review of Porky's BBQ

Porky's BBQ
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The Pigsty Fries are to die for! Loved my BBQ pork sandwich with coleslaw and spicy BBQ sauce. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for some yummy BBQ that is quick!! Can’t wait to try the ribs.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Porky's BBQ is a great choice!  My co-workers had been raving about this place and how they even deliver now; my wife and I had it to our delight.  We had the pulled pork sandwich,  brisket sandwich,  mac n cheese bites,  and pig sty fries.  Everything was great.  I also ordered Cole slaw on the side and some ended up on the pork sandwich,  delicious!  The buns are great and didn't get soggy,  and the mac n cheese bites were gooey on the inside and had a little crunch on the outside.
The pig sty fries = pulled pork & sauce,  beans & cheese w/ fries.  Put some extra sauce and coleslaw on them,  and they are fantastic.
The location on Dunton is easy to get to with parking across the street or on the street.   Prices are very reasonable and the hostess/cashier/head of the house was very friendly.   We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Being a resident of Arl. Hts. with Porky's in walking distance, I was really excited to see them open. Result was OK. Nothing special, just OK. My favorite on the menu is the pulled pork sandwich. They offer it with a sweet or spicy BBQ sauce. Hey! It's pork. Where is the mustard based Carolina style sauce? Not here, but the sandwich is still good.

I was really excited when I saw they had brisket on the menu. The excitement faded when they only offered it chopped up on sandwiches. I would love to see a TX Hill Country style BBQ Brisket anywhere in the Chicagoland area. Nope - and don't mention Green St. Smoked Meats. They aren't there.

The brisket is over cooked, dry and does not have the flavor. I had the pulled pork - brisket combo today. The porky carried the sandwich.

Do try the fries. They are skin on, russet potatoes and are quite tasty. Consider using their BBQ sauce on the fries rather than ketchup.

Good, but nothing special. Clean, which goes a long way in my book. Friendly staff, and my wife and I got out for under $20.

I like a lot of salt, pepper and smoke in my BBQ. This is not that, but do give it a try.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

This is a great little gem in Arlington Heights. Sandwiches are good, but when we heard "BBQ", we were expecting a little more selection wise.

The interior of the restaurant was cozy and clean. However, not enough sitting room. I really wish the cornbread was not corn muffins! Overall if you need a quick bite, I'd highly recommend the brisket/pulled pork sandwich. Quite tasty!!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I really looked forward to the opening of Porky's. I have been there three times and each experience was just OK. Think Midwestern BBQ. The baby back ribs are more of the large chain variety, boiled or steamed to excessive tenderness. I saw brisket on the menu and was hoping for a sliced brisket dinner. Nope, only sandwiches. More chewy than it should be and lacking depth of flavor. I paired with a baked potato that was of the foul wrapped variety and not done; it was still quite firm. Overall, just mediocre.