“Tasty”
Review of Monical's Pizza

Monical's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Arcola
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Service was good. Pizza was delicious. We got the supreme. It had such good flavor and ample toppings. The sausage wasn't cooked all the way, so we just picked it off.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

don't go by looks, very good service, above average meatballs in sandwich, not much on decor, but remember where you are, didn't know Monicals were a chain

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We had a big family group that went here to eat. Very good food, good service!! Will go back again!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

There are multiple Monical restaurants located throughout Central Illinois. They are a blessing for small towns and always draw great crowds. The pizza is thin crust, cut in squared and dotted with fresh ingredients, amazing cheese and secret spices unique to their pizza. The Family Pleaser is the best deal, a 14 or 16 inch pizza, a huge salad bowl and a pitcher of soft drink for one price. They have the best red dressing I've ever tasted and they bottle it and sell it...just sent myself 6 bottles...only wish I could have shipped pizza. My family has been eating at Monicals for years and they are consistent with their menu items. I only wish they would franchise in Florida!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

When we travel, we like to eat at places that the local residents eat. We had never heard of Monical’s so we gave it a try. We very pleased! The crust was different, but we really liked it. I would definitely eat there again.