“Sunday Breakfast”

Burnt Toast Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 128 Restaurants in Algonquin
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to someplace else. We had a short wait for a table being Sunday. We were sat at a table near the door so we had people around us while we ate. The serve was fine and the food was very good. I have the country Benedict is was good; the sausage gravy was on the spicy side. They are willing to accommodate your requests. Our food came really quick which was nice considering it was a Sunday. If in the area again I would stop again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great quality and selections. Friendly staff and excellent service. I always skip the poor Holiday Inn Express breakfast and walk over to Burnt Toast. Full breakfast and Lunch menu. Never disappointed with any selection.
On weekends the owner comes in and mingles with the counter customers.
A very home family feel restaurant!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I ate the 2 largest pieces of French toast that I ever had in my life. Order 3 if you are starving. They were very good, my wife ordered the gluten free waffle and enjoyed that. We also split the hash browns (gluten free) and bacon. The service was quick, Hannah was very attentive.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Our breakfast at burnt toast was very good. The food is tasty, coffee is great and the atmosphere is welcoming. Staff are courteous and welcoming.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

The service and food quality at Burnt Toast is always top notch. The food gets out super fast and the quality does not lack because of it.