“Fantastic”

Add it.
Bold American Fare
Ranked #17 of 128 Restaurants in Algonquin
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Don't miss this gem in Algonquin. Food and service were outstanding. Dined with friends and everyones meal was fantastic.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Hold the phone. Walk, jog or run to this place. Don’t stop. It is simply a good place and you won’t be disappointed.

I had the Muscles for my app and a nice Strip Steak for my Entree.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

If you are looking for a diverse menu, crafted cocktails, and great food, this is the place! Everything was prepared with a gourmet touch and presented the same. From the mussels, delicious wedge salad, to the pork shank and steaks, everything was second to none! Great place with large parking lot behind the restaurant. Can’t wait to go back and try one of their unique desserts!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Been here before for dinner when it was Martini's on Main (very good). We were here for lunch and we weren't disappointed. My BLT and French onion with bourbon and aged Gruyere soup were wonderful. Soup was very tasty but I almost gagged on the huge glob of cheese on top of the soup. I would have preferred a thinner layer of cheese atop a large homemade crouton. The BLT was on Texas toast with very crispy smoked thick bacon (my preference), heirloom tomatoes and a side was of tater tots - the best I ever had. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Whether or not Bold makes their own tater tots they sure know how to cook them to perfection (at least to my idea of perfection). My bf had a cup of chili and a chicken sandwich which he thoroughly enjoyed. Service was good and since this was a weekday lunch, not too crowded. Will definitely try Bold in the near future for dinner.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Bold American Fare formerly Martinis on Main was on our list of places to check out. We live in Algonquin and liked the former restaurant. The new owners sent out a coupon to all and my hubby and I decided to try it. We should not have expected it to be exactly like the old restaurant, although the same chef was there as a partner. We were hoping lollipop lamb chops would be on the menu and I’m guessing other people asked the same thing, because they were excellent, to find out that in the spring they would be on the menu. The prime rib was different but good along with a filet which was awesome. The service was fabulous and of course the ambiance is so cool. A little pricey but the coupon put it back in perspective and affordable.