“Delicious ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 January 2017

In general I find Famous Dave's to be inconsistent, but the good experiences far outweigh the bad. Today they had a special,so I ordered St Louis ribs and catfish. The catfish was good but disappointing; I was expecting fillets but what they served were fingers. The ribs,however,were as good as ribs get. They were tender,juicy, and with just the right amount of smokiness. The fries were a little undercooked and cut thicker than I like.
The waitress was fantastic and steered us to the lunch menu which saved us a few bucks.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I am from the city and state (Tennessee) where the original started. I love Famous Dave's here and it is very good in Addison as well. I must admit my pork sandwich with coleslaw did taste a bit under spiced but still good. The wait staff was excellent and the place was clean. I would go back for sure when on business.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

It seems like a bunch of freezer and/or pre-made food. Not terrible but not fantastic. Service can be questionable but can also be fine.

1  Thank dnde
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We arrived around 7:30 pm and were seated right away. The food was typical to the chain and the service was good. They do have a full bar at this location but in my opinion their drink prices were a bit high so if your on a budget you might want to stick soda.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Clean restaurant. Reasonable prices. Super service. Amazing food. So damn delicious. Good sized portions. Warm and cozy atmosphere. Just go.