“Delicious ribs”

Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Famous Dave is the most awarded Pitmaster in history -- a true originator blessed with a great sense of taste and a passion to create only the best of the best. Even among BBQ champions, Dave is recognized as the authority on the art of cooking with smoke and flame. Famous Dave's is the winner of more than 700 National and local awards. Award Winning St. Louis Style Ribs, Texas Beef Brisket, Georgia Chopped Pork, Country-Roasted Chicken, BBQ Chicken, Baby Back Ribs, Cedar Plank Salmon, Southside Rib Tips, Famous Salads, Honey Buttered Cornbread Muffins, Chicken Wild Rice Soup, Creamy Coleslaw, Wilbur Beans, Signature Cocktails and more!
Reviewed 29 January 2017

In general I find Famous Dave's to be inconsistent, but the good experiences far outweigh the bad. Today they had a special,so I ordered St Louis ribs and catfish. The catfish was good but disappointing; I was expecting fillets but what they served were fingers. The ribs,however,were as good as ribs get. They were tender,juicy, and with just the right amount of smokiness. The fries were a little undercooked and cut thicker than I like.
The waitress was fantastic and steered us to the lunch menu which saved us a few bucks.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I am from the city and state (Tennessee) where the original started. I love Famous Dave's here and it is very good in Addison as well. I must admit my pork sandwich with coleslaw did taste a bit under spiced but still good. The wait staff was excellent and the place was clean. I would go back for sure when on business.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

It seems like a bunch of freezer and/or pre-made food. Not terrible but not fantastic. Service can be questionable but can also be fine.

1  Thank dnde
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We arrived around 7:30 pm and were seated right away. The food was typical to the chain and the service was good. They do have a full bar at this location but in my opinion their drink prices were a bit high so if your on a budget you might want to stick soda.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Clean restaurant. Reasonable prices. Super service. Amazing food. So damn delicious. Good sized portions. Warm and cozy atmosphere. Just go.