“Excellent choice of daily specials”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #52 of 85 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 6 February 2016

This is a standard Subway restaurant, now serving daily specials on foot-long sub sandwiches. Wide selection of sandwiches and a wide selection of toppings. Reasonable prices. They will cut a foot-long in half and dress each one separately, all at the same foot-long price.

Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Ive been here one time, dirty counter, out of most of the bread selections. The staff is obnoxious. The other Subway off Milford Church is worse.
My advice stay away from both of these.
The best one close by is off Powder Springs Rd by Windy Hill.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

Actually I love all the sandwichs here but the Meatball is my favorite.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I think my husband would disagree with me, but I do not like this particular Subway -- I find it strangely dingy and unclean. The food is standard Subway fare, so it succeeds on that front, but when I am uncomfortable with the cleanliness, it makes me uncomfortable with the food.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!