“Great spot!”

Casa Grande Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Austell
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to this spot. Love the atmosphere, food, and staff. You must try the jalapeño margarita yum!! They make fresh table side quacamole that is simply amazing! It's so fresh and delicious...could have that as my meal. The enchiladas and tacos are very good! Haven't had a bad dish yet and will definitely return when in the area again!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We are regulars who always come in as 2couples to have dinner here. The ambiance authentic and comfortable it's a great Mexican restaurant with also an extensive menu. The portion size meals are good and so is the service. The entertainment is really good what a way to feel like your really in Mexico. A good restaurant to visit without hesitation.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

It was a hot Sunday afternoon in West Cobb, GA. My wife and I put the top down on the Chevy SSR and at her request went south to Austell, GA. to do a little pre-vacation shopping. A future trip to Orlando will yield many new reviews in a couple of weeks, but for now, let's talk about Casa Grande! A busy restaurant with a lot of cars in the parking lot is a good sign, so we stopped in and found the place to nicer than expected. It had a nice size bar and the bartender, Mike was awesome. The Long Island Ice Tea he made was incredible! We were closing in on dinner, so a light snack was going to do it for us. We ordered Nachos Supreme and it was great, chicken and beef were tasty, presentation was excellent. We were both very happy with our experience and will go back soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I just want to say that this was the first time here at at Casa Grande and it was no disappointment. The food,the service, music, just a total package atmosphere. Just excellent.
Couldn't ask for a better time for a date night.
My compliments to the manager & their service team... Awesome...

HM

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome staff! Our waiter Julio was great! I ordered the Doña Maria Steak. It was amazing! A skirt steak served with bacon wrapped shrimp on top of rice and salad with citrus dressing.