See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Room smells awful. Toilet completely moved. Bathtub felt like we was going to go thru it. Water brown in shower when you 1st turned it on. Spiders in bathroom. Filthy refrigerator from prior guest. Had to leave the a.c. on the whole day so it can be cool in the room at night. Guest services were not nice @ all. Had to purchase cleaning supplies, air freshener, blankets and towels so my family can feel comfortable since we drove 7 hrs for six flags.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank cphill365007
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Almost no air conditioning in the room, we had it cranked on cool and high for all three days and it never got above 76-77 degrees the entire three days. Fees for small animals even though it states nowhere on the website

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 April 2018

It's a place to stay, basic atmosphere, kids running wild and loud all hours of the night, should have been offered a comp night

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2018

This is not a hotel where I'd like my family to stay, it sufficed overnight, but I cancelled my three day reservation upon arrival. Of course it looks better in the picture than in person. Staff was nice and accommodating although I was charged for 3 days rather than the 1 day they did work with me to rectify this issue. It's clean but outdated and just was not to my liking and I didn't feel safe. Location is great as they are 5 minutes from Six Flags and right off the interstate.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2018

The outside of Super 8 isn't nice looking at all, but the rooms are really nice minus a few things. The only two problems I had was there wasn't enough towels and that the breakfast wasn't what I through it would be. The guy who checked us in was very nice and patient.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family