“I love this barbecue and sides”

Wallace Barbecue Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

In my opinion, Wallace Barbecue knows how to make great southern bbq. I eat here every chance I get. The BBQ pulled pork has a great texture, flavor, And is always consistently good. I love the fries, slaw, Brunswick stew, pickle sides, sauces. Tea is also good.
Try it, you will love it...

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Many of us have fond memories of a favorite restaurant, or a special meal, but on your second visit to the site, it is not the same, something has changed. Wallace's barbecue is ALWAYS the same. Family operated, excellent barbecue, wonderful sweet tea, vinegar based Carolina barbecue sauce, and good service. Can't beat it anywhere.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Reasonable prices, great pork and really good Brunswick stew made it worth the visit. The service was excellent with the servers ready to catch your eye and rush over, always with more tea just in case.

1  Thank Cigarista
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I've been eating here since the 1970s, when the restaurant was in a small, old house. I have never been dissatisfied. The pork is great, the service is good, the prices are fair.
I can't wait for my next visit.

1  Thank JimmyB1959
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Pros: reasonable price, awesome and unique rubs for $11, fast service, wide selection, fresh homemade fries and slaw, clean

Cons; crowded