“Great chow”
Review of Thai

Thai
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Austell
Reviewed 27 January 2018

First off, I believe this place is called "Thai of Austell".

I was going to give this place four stars but when I thought about the couple of meals I have had, they were absolutely delicious.
I have hit this place twice for lunch when having business in the area. Two cons to this place: It is across the street from a large hospital and right next to a small clinic so parking space is tough to come by. Also, the restaurant is small, often times I get bumped by other patrons moving their chairs. That being said, the staff has always been exceptionally friendly with very fast service.
Most importantly, the food is awesome. This last visit I grabbed the spicy vegetables, thai hot. The meal was incredibly tasty with the perfect balance of hot spice and great flavor. More importantly, the veggies were varied, in a abundance and not overcooked (a cardinal sin). Food was very reasonably priced.
My associate grabbed the Tom Yum Soup and raved about it but I did not try it.
Great place, will return next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

What a great find! The food is awesome, the staff friendly and fast. I will defiantly back in the near future!!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

This is my wife's favorite restaurant and with her present difficulties it is hard for me to accommodate her wishes for me to take her out to a restaurant.
A few days ago, she had a doctor's appointment and the nursing home took her in a wheel-chair van. So I asked the driver if she would let us stop at Thai and come back and pick us up, to which she agreed.
Unfortunately, it turned out that we got there about 90 minutes after closing time for lunch, but when the owner saw my wife's condition she made a special exception for us.
We were the only customers in the restaurant at that time and the owner did the waitressing, cooking, and serving all by herself, all the time maintaining a friendly smile and developing a pleasant conversation with my wife. Since my wife's favorite pastime is conversation, this really made her day. The owner went far out of her way to make it a special lunch for us. The food prices are very reasonable but I gave her an extra big tip.
And oh, by the way, the food was excellent.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

If you want fast hot Thai with a smile then come here.
Does shrimp and scallop curry with order Thai hot and had fresh vegetables and fresh seafood. Pad Thai I ordered with peanuts and chicken and shrimp and red onion. It arrived as ordered. Excellent service temperature was appropriate. I also ordered coconut soup it came with cilantro mushroom and chicken and was delicious. Dinner was $42 for two. I posted pics.
If you find this review helpful please acknowledge.

1  Thank RN4matix
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I have driven past this restaurant for many years and never thought to stop. This particular day I craved something different to the palette. I checked online and found Thai has some gluten free dishes. Upon entering the restaurant I noticed how impeccably clean and orderly it was, which impressed me. I began asking questions about the food and which were gluten free. The young lady taking my order was very knowledgeable and explained what my choices were. The internet had suggested a dish that I was prepared to order but she advised against it because in fact it contained gluten! I was extremely satisfied and delighted with my meal. The atmosphere was very friendly.

Been to Thai? Share your experiences!