“Good buffet!”

Golden Corral
Ranked #8 of 78 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 November 2016

This is probably the best buffet in the area. I had their baked fish, mac n' cheese, potato salad, tossed salad and roll with chocolate chess pie for dessert which was a delicious meal.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My grandkids' VERY favorite place to eat, no matter what city we're in. Clean environment, food fresh and replenished often, and buffet cleanliness maintained constantly by cheerful and efficient staff. Look twice at any staff person, and you got immediate and personal attention on the spot, Everyone was eager to make sure you were happy with your food, your table, your staff, just happy with your life in general while you were within those four walls.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Golden Corral is quite easily our favorite family eatery-wide wide range of almost all the different types of food one can expect for each course and all included in one acceptable affordable price.

The only issue we had was their posted closing time was misleading as we arrived one evening about an hour before closing and half of the food was not available and the servers were breaking down the buffet and we really didn't get to sit down and enjoy our last night there at all and even though the staff were quite friendly everything was one big rushed send-off...later we were told by locals that the area is very lonely and dangerous so I guess that's why it was a rush.

Forgetting that one bad experience, if you go in the midst of their opening hours, you will enjoy a full meal, great options, wonderful staff- there was one server, so sorry we forgot her name, she was so friendly, helpful and informative- she said she had recently moved to that area but we tipped her all we had left on us-lolol.

Cant wait to get back...we WONT be going late this time.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I can't remember the last time I had dinner at a Golden Corral, but I'm convinced it was so long ago I forgot how good the food is. I just assumed that the quantity of food prepared would adversely affect the quality, but I was wrong. Everything I tried was tasty...the salmon wasn't overcooked, the fried shrimp wasn't just batter, and the broccoli wasn't mush. Our experience offered variety and affordability. Great choice for a family outing.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Good reception, varieties of food, three course meal.for just $8.99 , you get the true value of money.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!