“Gotta love grease.”

Waffle House
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

You gotta love grease to love the Waffle House or WaHo as we call it. Eggs and cheese are awesome and the coffee is excellent. By the way, not just for breakfast-the cheeseburgers are also delicious. Raisin toast-you bet and get two packs of apple butter!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I went here because it was convenient to the hotel, and boy am I glad I did. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I ordered a large hash and asked for it to be crispy. They were perfect and the order was so large I couldn't finish it. Well worth the money.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Prices good food good but some staff rude.. We are there 3 times a week then met a really rude waitress but overall good

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We like Waffle House occasionally & you know what you are getting. This is one place that the food actually looks better than the pictures advertising their menu options. This is quick, freshly cooked food the way you order it. It isn't pretentious or fancy. it is reasonable & pretty good hot food with an extensive menu. Now I have never ordered a steak. But it says that they have that as well. But the breakfast food & the cheesesteak sandwich seems always good to us.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Good service. Fresh food. Overall a decent Waffle House. Nothing special, but if you're hungry, it will certainly satisfy your basic human need for food to sustain life.