“Not a restaurant but it's the best!”
Review of Patak-Bohemia

Patak-Bohemia
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This is a bohemian meat market located in an obscure neighborhood on an obscure road. But it's worth finding! Likely the best a smoked meat in the southeast part of the United States. Many other options such as cheeses and food imports from Eastern Europe. Make sure you stock up before Thanksgiving and Christmas as the lines become unreasonable.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We were told at least a year ago about this place & I just went today. Honestly I am so mad at myself for waiting so long. This place is so awesome! The prices are great, the service is excellent and the taste is amazing. My husband & my son will really enjoy the items I picked up. My son is going to love the bacon I got the 1/2 lb pork & 1/2 lb beef. My husband is going to love the ham 1/2 lb Black Forest Ham & 1/2 lb Brown Sugar Ham. I am going to enjoy all the sausages in many different dishes. This will be my new place to shop for meats!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

High quality meat, great employees who all are willing to help. Always friendly and very knowledgeable of the various cuts of meat.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is an excellent place to buy hormone free, natural meats and sausages. They also have excellent deli sandwiches at lunch.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We purchase bacon, salmon, and salami on a regular basis. It has a distinct smokey flavor that we love.