“Delicious Fish!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had the broiled flounder with a salad, baked potato and mashed potatoes which was good, soft and tender. However the famous biscuits were not as good as before as they were hard on the outside. Also, they didn't taste as good either.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I visited RED Lobster again because it's indeed a seafood restaurant with a difference. The ambience and service are great. The food is something else, fish, crab, shrimp whatever you decide to eat as we had almost all things from the menu were fresh, quickly served and tasted superb.It is a place to visit if you are a seafood lover or just getting into the game.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I like to go to Red Lobster because they have decent crab legs for this area - and they are very reasonable considering we are not near the beach or ocean. I usually substitute steamed broccoli for the potatoes to lower the starch and calorie count. And you can't forget about the Cheddar Bay biscuits! We try to go as often as we can as the restaurant is practically right around the corner from where we live.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Red Lobster has always offered consistent good seafood. Clam chowder, hot drop biscuits are always good. Shrimp scampi lobster tails and crab were very good.
I recommend Red Lobster

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the food here, and the server we had was fast and very professional. The prices were reasonable. And everything was good.