“Love their crab legs”

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I like to go to Red Lobster because they have decent crab legs for this area - and they are very reasonable considering we are not near the beach or ocean. I usually substitute steamed broccoli for the potatoes to lower the starch and calorie count. And you can't forget about the Cheddar Bay biscuits! We try to go as often as we can as the restaurant is practically right around the corner from where we live.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Red Lobster has always offered consistent good seafood. Clam chowder, hot drop biscuits are always good. Shrimp scampi lobster tails and crab were very good.
I recommend Red Lobster

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the food here, and the server we had was fast and very professional. The prices were reasonable. And everything was good.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you like seafood you have probably been here already. Very good food and service. I really like their cheese biscuits.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Was seated promptly.
Trice took good care of us. Drinks stayed full. Food was hot and tasty
It was my daughters 11th bday and the crew sang happy birthday to her with free cake and ice cream

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!