“Good”

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 80 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the food here, and the server we had was fast and very professional. The prices were reasonable. And everything was good.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you like seafood you have probably been here already. Very good food and service. I really like their cheese biscuits.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Was seated promptly.
Trice took good care of us. Drinks stayed full. Food was hot and tasty
It was my daughters 11th bday and the crew sang happy birthday to her with free cake and ice cream

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We went to the Austell location on the East West connector. There was a long wait So we sat at the bar. We figured it must be really good to have a 1 hour wait at 6:00pm which is early. The crab stuffed mushroom appetizer looked less appetizing & absolutely nothing like what was shown on the photo with the tiniest mushrooms & the the stuffing wasn't even placed in the mushroom caps but sort of on the rim. That was disappointing. Little did we know that that would be the best part of the meal. We shared a full bottle of wine. We ordered 2 salads they were fine but the lettuce should be crisp & not flappy. The dinners are really just the worst representation of what was pictured, I cannot believe you charged us what you did for the worlds smalles lobster tails. I have medium sized shrimp that are larger. Then on top of that they were butterflied! I couldn't have gotten shrimp , I meant LOBSTER tails total weigh of 4 ounces & that is for both of the lobsters & the shell included. Now if this is a Nationally advertised Lobster Special. You need to just say You do not have Lobster tails, That was the worst I've ever been served & believe it or not My husband ordered the 4 grilled shrimp & 1 lobster tail. You know what ???? The 4 shrimp were larger than the LOBSTER tail served. You should be completely ashamed to charge people what is on the menu when you clearly are not serving what is shown on the menu or anything even close. The small lobster tails sold in the local PUBLIX grocery store for 2 for $7.99 are actuall double the size of what I was served and charged @$29.99 for. You really should be shut down for misrepresentation. I didn't eat not one biscuit or potato or rice & didn't order it & wasn't served it so that is not your excuse either & the green beans were flappy limp & tastless. This was the truth & I am going to contact corporate about this & Terrible.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I hadn't been to a Red Lobster in several years, and decided to give it another try. The hostess was on a personal call and snapping gum when we entered the door. Our server was very friendly; however there were a few missed opportunities in service. We had to ask about our drink order and our server started to bad-mouth the bartender, so we asked if we could just get the ice water we had requested while she worked out the bar order. No biscuits, no water, no drinks, and our appetizer came out! The Sweet chili shrimp wraps were delicious! The table wasn't kept clean or cleared until our food arrived. I needed to ask for another glass of wine, and if she would have inquired about another for my husband she would have saved herself a trip!

Like I said, she was very friendly, but when you are paying more than $100 for dinner you expect a little more attention to the details.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!