“The worst interpretation & miss representation of the menu served ”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We went to the Austell location on the East West connector. There was a long wait So we sat at the bar. We figured it must be really good to have a 1 hour wait at 6:00pm which is early. The crab stuffed mushroom appetizer looked less appetizing & absolutely nothing like what was shown on the photo with the tiniest mushrooms & the the stuffing wasn't even placed in the mushroom caps but sort of on the rim. That was disappointing. Little did we know that that would be the best part of the meal. We shared a full bottle of wine. We ordered 2 salads they were fine but the lettuce should be crisp & not flappy. The dinners are really just the worst representation of what was pictured, I cannot believe you charged us what you did for the worlds smalles lobster tails. I have medium sized shrimp that are larger. Then on top of that they were butterflied! I couldn't have gotten shrimp , I meant LOBSTER tails total weigh of 4 ounces & that is for both of the lobsters & the shell included. Now if this is a Nationally advertised Lobster Special. You need to just say You do not have Lobster tails, That was the worst I've ever been served & believe it or not My husband ordered the 4 grilled shrimp & 1 lobster tail. You know what ???? The 4 shrimp were larger than the LOBSTER tail served. You should be completely ashamed to charge people what is on the menu when you clearly are not serving what is shown on the menu or anything even close. The small lobster tails sold in the local PUBLIX grocery store for 2 for $7.99 are actuall double the size of what I was served and charged @$29.99 for. You really should be shut down for misrepresentation. I didn't eat not one biscuit or potato or rice & didn't order it & wasn't served it so that is not your excuse either & the green beans were flappy limp & tastless. This was the truth & I am going to contact corporate about this & Terrible.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I hadn't been to a Red Lobster in several years, and decided to give it another try. The hostess was on a personal call and snapping gum when we entered the door. Our server was very friendly; however there were a few missed opportunities in service. We had to ask about our drink order and our server started to bad-mouth the bartender, so we asked if we could just get the ice water we had requested while she worked out the bar order. No biscuits, no water, no drinks, and our appetizer came out! The Sweet chili shrimp wraps were delicious! The table wasn't kept clean or cleared until our food arrived. I needed to ask for another glass of wine, and if she would have inquired about another for my husband she would have saved herself a trip!

Like I said, she was very friendly, but when you are paying more than $100 for dinner you expect a little more attention to the details.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Their fried and broiled flounder was real good. Baked potatoes and mashed potatoes delicious. Salads were very good. Biscuits were very delicious. However, service was terrible. Extra long wait for main course to be brought to table. Server was not attentive as needed. Come prepared for a long wait for food. Other table in same area were having this problem with our server.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

We had the best service ever by Taisha P who was our server. She is three weeks into her job and is phenomenal ! Had the grilled shrimp tacos which were excellent and the garlic shrimp.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I could go to Red Lobster and eat just the biscuits, salad and sweet tea and be happy! Love the sweet chili shrimp!!! Baked potatoes are perfect without salt added!

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!