“Awesome”
Review of South Cobb Diner

South Cobb Diner
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Austell
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Let me say the customer service is awesome and the Chef Carlos Stubbs Sr is very open and accepts feedback. Today we had catfish and shrimp platter. The fish was flavorful and very large. The shrimp were the 10-15 count and I got 4 plus 2 sides for $13 amazing. My hubby got the grouper sandwich and it an oversized sandwich and the grouper was very good flaky white meat.
Awesome job too all will be back.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We ate lunch there, the food was great. It was Sunday and they had 3 menus to choose from. The regular everyday menu, the daily special menu, and the brunch menu. The meat and vegetables on the daily menu were great. Large entree portions served with nice side vegetables. My only complaint is nobody, but nobody should ever put sugar in cornbread. I especially liked the jalapeno cole slaw, it was tasty and it is definitely not your mother's cole slaw unless you are from Juarez or some place like that. I will be back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Ate at South Cobb Diner as part of a large group. Lots of fresh options with a home-made taste at reasonable prices. Dining area is spacious with an open feel. Service was really excellent, wait staff very conscientious and competent. This restaurant is a welcome addition to downtown Austell, in a short time SCD will be doing a lot of business.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I really love this place..The place is very clean..The food is fresh with large portions.The staff is so friendly and they go the extra mile to make you feel at home.. This is now my number One place to eat at and I live in Douglasville.So yes I do drive by a lot of places just to come here.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great diner. Very clean inside and has very good food. You get plenty to eat. I am usually taking food home afterwards. My favorite is the Chunky Chicken Salad Sandwich. Yummy. It's had grapes and nuts so be aware if you don't like that. The veggies are plentiful and the best butter beans around.
Very friendly staff and pretty fast service. Hours are 11:00-4:00 sun-wed. 11:00-9:00 th-sat