“Satisfied”
Review of South Cobb Diner

South Cobb Diner
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Austell
Reviewed 24 July 2017

So happy Austell has a place that provides fresh, hot food (so very few).
They have free wifi and a full bar.
Ordered the Mahi mahi tacos, omg, so good.
had fried pickels, od'd on those.
Husband had the fried chicken sandwich with mashed potatoes. Homemade potatoes.
Enjoyed every bit.
also had side salad...huge.
will def. be back.
would be perfect if they had outdoor seating.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

So glad to see a sit down restaurant back in Austell! I ordered food to go from the bar. The bartender was very helpful. I was pleased with the prices and portions. I ordered the fish tacos and a chicken sandwich - both were outstanding. I also ordered 3 kids' meals - shrimp, hamburger and a hot dog. My son said the shrimp was good. My other son said his hamburger was dry. The hot dog meal was fine. I definitely will return.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome! Can't wait to eat here again. My friend and I got Mimi's Italian Chopped Salad(s) mine with Shrimp and hers with Chicken, with Tomato Vinaigrette, both were amazing! My daughter had the Salmon and loved it, and my husband really liked the Cobb Salad! Huge menu, can't wait to try it all!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I've been to the West Cobb Diner which is owned by the same group. The food is of the same quality and the prices are reasonable. However, they were only open for lunch when I first visited. I've heard they are now open for dinner. They will hopefully add breakfast to their hours, and I hear that is in the plans for the foreseeable future. I hope you become a long-term fixture in Austell!

1  Thank KayGee62
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We had a Saturday night dinner at DVD recently. They are now open for dinner Friday and Saturday only. I had the vegetable plate and the broccoli casserole was the best I've ever tasted. My husband had the pork chops and jalapeno slaw. The chops were tasty and the slaw was nicely spicy. Our total bill was only $23.
Of note, there is plenty of parking, and the diner decor is neat, kind of an industrial modern look. There is also a full service bar.