All reviews cooked to order breakfast front desk restaurant staff nice hotel recommend this hotel easy access staying at this hotel the staff was great would stay here again clean rooms a great stay business trip bed was very comfortable free breakfast enjoyed my stay hgi laura
Reviewed 4 September 2018

This is a great hotel to attend the Annual Turtle Bowling Tournament in Augusta. It is 5 minutes from the AMF Center and located close to restaurants and bars. The hotel staff is cordial and very helpful. Their hours are really great and the 12 PM checkout is a plus. The rooms are spacious and comfortable (I had a suite) and clean. The free breakfast is a cook to order in the restaurant and it closes for breakfast at 10 AM which a real winner. I loved this place and will stay here in the future.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Newport G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review about your stay. We appreciate this as do other travelers. Happy to read we were very accommodating. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Not bad, but hot tub didn't work and no notice of this at check in. Overall, the place is dated and in need of some maintenance/updates. I stay exclusively at Hilton hotels for work and use the points accrued to provide accommodations for my family and I while we travel for sports. To be excited to expect a certain level of quality and then be disappointed upon arrival.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are sorry we did not meet your expectations during your stay. I am excited to announce our hotel will be undergoing full renovation in late 2018 & early 2019. We look forward to the changes and increasing the experience for our guest.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

The staff outside of the bartender were excellent! They allowed early check in and the room was great. The bartender was very rude so I'd suggest not visiting the bar. The motel was very clean and check in and checkout was easy and smooth. They gave the kids in our party some cookies and us bottled water. A very nice experience minus the bartender.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are happy that we were the host hotel for the wedding guest and your experience with us was a good one. We will work with all departments therefore the experience you have is consistent throughout the hotel.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

This place blew away all of our expectations. No one in our wedding party had any trouble checking in or out. The whole staff was all smiles at any given time during our stay. This has been the best hotel experience I've ever had. My party members said the breakfast bar was stellar! I never got up in time for it but I kinda wish I did now lol!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Congratulations on wedding! Thank you for choosing our hotel to host your guest. We are happy we could make you and your guest stay as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your experiences.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The staff was very helpful, kind, and amazing. The room was very comfortable and clean. Ms Beyond and Ms Laura made our stay very enjoyable and made us feel truly like Hilton family. We had a wonderful time. Will be back. Betty

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

BeYoung & Laura are great employees! We are grateful they are a part of our team. We are happy to read they made your stay more memorable.