“Horror!!!”
Review of Abel Brown

Abel Brown
Reserve with OpenTable
Abel Brown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 524 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Description: Abel Brown is a southern kitchen & oyster bar nestled in Surrey Center in Augusta, Ga. The name, much like our menu, is a nod to and celebration of our blended cultural roots. Authentic, yet refined, our ingredient-driven dishes are prepared and served with thought and respect. We pair clean and modern Southern cuisine with the charm & tradition reserved for high company.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

When the appetizer and salad tastes better than the main course and desert that’s one place I will never return to or recommend. The service could’ve been better but it was a Friday night. If I am spending over 80 for dinner this shouldn’t happen regularless...

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Abel Brown is, by far, one of the most delicious and enjoyable restaurants Augusta. The atmosphere is lovely, the staff is great, and the food is top notch. Of course, the oysters are popular and are a favorite of my husband. He says that they are the best he has ever had. I'm a huge fan of the scallops. Oh my gosh.... Absolutely delicious! Treat yourself and GO to Abel Brown's. It's a gem for sure.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Oysters are amazing. But it doesn't stop there. If you like fish this is your place and their cheese boards are amazing as well.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Abel Brown for my birthday on May 25th, a Friday. My husband and I started off with a dozen of oysters and lobster rolls for appetizers, both of them were delicious. For dinner, I had Salmon dinner which was over cooked and very bland cream seasoning. I did appreciate the cheesecake dessert with fresh blueberries complimentary for my birthday. Next time, I time I will try a pork or chicken dish.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere. Food is delicious. The food is kind of pricey. I paid $30 for one crab cake.

Been to Abel Brown? Share your experiences!