“Coffee house minus the Teens!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Corner coffee house for adults! My hubs loves this place as it is also a bar. I love it because I don't drink. We can both get something we want at the same place. Bartenders actually know how to make awesome coffee and if you want to, add a shot to your latte.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Nice selection of items. Beers, yogurt, cheeses, etc. Roof top sitting area is cool. Nice change of pace. Will return....

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I was in town for for business and stopped in for dinner. Our server was extremely knowledgeable about the menu and all the various beers they serve. For dinner I had the Katsu Curry pork loin which was something I didn't expect to see at a whiskey bar. This was one of the best entrées I have eaten this summer. I would certainly recommend this restaurant /bar to anyone looking for a casual dinner. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

We had a great night....sat outside and people watched....slowly got plastered ...then the live band came on....great live blues band...attentive staff....great selection of beer and wines....they own next door which serves food....it was great...see separate reveiw...loved the place

Reviewed 24 November 2014

I love the live music at night. They have a pool table. Keith has been there forever and I hope he will always be there.