“Fried seafood with many options.”
Review of Captain D's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #90 of 505 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We ate here and wasn't sure what we were going to get. The food was good with lots of options to choose from. Fried seafood, yummy hush puppies, catfish was good!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews on fast food restaurants but my experience here was good enough to write one. It is nice to have such friendly service in a fast food restaurant. My fish and chips were hot and the taste almost reminded me of my old country.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We had the samplers with stuffed crab, fried fish and chips. Didn't cost much, wasn't fancy, but the food was good. I would go there again.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I got 4 got the 4.99 meals after a long and exhausting day.. I requested plenty of sauces plus 2 D's sauce. I didnt have to ask for Utensils, Napkins or anything as they make it customary to provide exceptional service. The food was hot and fresh! Thank you!!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Fried white fish is good for a fast food place. The employees are friendly and courteous. New decor put a fresh look on the dining room.