“Awful customer service skills”
Review of Captain D's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #254 of 501 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

I dropped by on a Saturday night to pick up dinner for my family. There was a 10 minute way before I could even place my order and another 10 before I received my order. My order was confirmed and I saw 3 boxes in the bag so I went home. Well once I got home I discovered that an entire meal was missing. I was very upset especially since I live across town. I called and asked for a manager to explain what happened. Well he said he was sorry and that he would fix my food and throw in a dessert fr my trouble. We drove back up there. It was not busy at all but it still took at least 10 minutes before we were greeted or acknowledged. I told the crew who I was and they gave me food that was already made. No one apologized for our wait or offered to get the manager so that they could ensure we were satisfied guests.
The food was fine but the staff was/is not trained on how to take care of guests. No etiquette at all

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were there on business and was staying at the hotel across the street. Wewanted some fish and it was wonderful. The customer service was superb. The cashier took our order and told us to be seated. She then bought our order out to us in less than 2 minutes. Her attitude was so nice and friendly, and everyone and everything was wonderful.