“Great food and service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Lobster
Ranked #358 of 524 Restaurants in Augusta
Description: Red Lobster is known as the foremost expert in fresh seafood. Our commitment to serving quality seafood starts long before you sit down at our restaurant. Fresh Fish, Live Lobster.
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Tina was our server, service was great. The food was exceptional. The manager Travis checked on us several times. Thanks for a great time

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We are local to this restaurant and on numerous occasions have had this issue. We have to wait to be seated because no servers. Leads you to believe it's a management issue. Plenty of tables available, but have a wait, waiting on a server. We went elsewhere and recommend you do too!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

My Friend and I had the most stressful Morning and afternoon.She hadn't eaten since Breakfast and I hadn't eaten since night before.Our waitress was Eydie.She made Us laugh and destress.She was awesome!The food was very good.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We went to this restaurant to celebrate our daughter's birthday tonight. We arrive at 7:30 and at first the lady told me that she did not have reservations for our party. The next girl asks me for the last name and I told her and she was like oh yeah they're in the dining room. Secondly we order our drinks and one lady wanted to order an appetizer and was cut off mid sentence by the waitress stating oh I'm just taking drink orders right now. Thirdly wants to drink forgiven someone wrong but we did not complain the waiter that helped the waitress came in and basically through biscuits on the table. He stated he had had a long day and it was just the two of them working our table. I will order did not get put in until around quarter to 9. Once we started getting our food at around 9:30 something to 10 the food was cold. The general manager I can't remember whether her name was Jennifer or Jessica but she was very nice she went around and gave some of us discounts on our food I actually received my food last and I was one of the first to place my order. The food was cold gave me heartburn and my daughter's birthday celebration was not what she anticipated it to have been. So no I will not be returning to this Red Lobster although the general manager tried to make everything right I still will not go back due to my food being thrown at me I don't like to use the race card butt he is a Caucasian trying to perpetrate as a Jamaican with nasty braids. Who does that? Anyway that's how I feel about it if you go to this restaurant best of luck to you but I for one certainly will not.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

It has been a very long time since I ate at this Red Lobster location. The way things have changed in Augusta I was not expecting a big surprise. My wife, daughter and I met with some of my other family members for a Sunday lunch and were greeted with very helpful and friendly servers. My aunt is wheelchair- bound and our waitress did everything possible to help make her comfortable. The restaurant was neat and clean and operating smoothly and in order so we were not having to wait for any service. The waitress brought out complimentary cheddar - garlic biscuits that are amazing. Our meals consisted of shrimp, chicken tacos, fish and chips,& seafood combination platters all of which were good sized portions. All of us agreed that we were pleased with how good the food was and glad to have some to take home.