“Decent Starbucks, good service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Augusta
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Right near Hotel row, a large chill Starbucks. Some items there we don't see in our region (Colorado) which were interesting. Service was prompt and friendly. This store is open early and then until late which I love.

My only challenge is that there is not sufficient parking for all of the customers. It was hard to find a place to park in order to go in to the store.

Convenient, a standalone store as a pad in a strip mall.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 4 July 2017

The speed of the drive-thru was excellent and my beverage made just right. They were very friendly and helpful. The banana nut bread was fresh and warmed just right.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

people were inside working but never came to drive thru; door was locked. no sign about hours. very poor during masters week

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

You're either a Starbucks addict or not. This one does not disappoint. I usually go through the drive through and most times they keep it moving well. The inside service seems a little slower but that could just be perspective of standing there waiting rather than distracted in the car.
The caramel macchiato is my drug of choice. I really enjoy their slow roasted ham and cheese sandwich and the spinach and feta wrap as well. Of course the pastries are yummy too.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I go to this Starbucks often and the employees are helpful and friendly. I've never had an issue with my drink and it's always ready within reasonable amount of time.