“Local and Fresh”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Energetic burger joint on the corner of 12th and Broad in downtown Augusta sourcing local beef, fresh bread, and regional produce. Craft beers and a full bar including boozy shakes!
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Although this is advertised as a burger place, there are other entrees on the menu, along with appetizers. We were looking for salads and were very pleased with the Cobb and beef burger salads.

They also had a nifty list of alcoholic floats and shakes. The root beer float with rum was delish.

Prices are reasonable and service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This hamburger was awesome! I had the New Mexico Burger. The meat was very juicy but well done. I love loose meat burgers. The bun was soft. The service was fast. I will be back!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Farmhaus during lunch while being 9 months pregnant. I had the turkey burger since I haven’t eaten beef in 10 years. I loved that the turkey burger was fresh and it was delicious. I devoured the entire burger in 3 minutes. Also, I had the homemade hand cut fries and they were delicious too. I recommend anyone to taste any of there burgers at Farmhaus at the Downtown or Wheeler rd/flowing wells location.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

First time visitors. Interesting menu, catering to the burger crowd. Our order included the B&B Burger (Blue cheese, bacon, grilled onions) and the Farmstyle (sunny side up egg, bacon, smoked gouda), fries and a side of onion rings. If you like blue cheese, the Point Reyes blue cheese was outstanding. It's a burger I would definitely reorder. Fries are ample and come with a side of Feta dipping sauce. Interesting offering and very enjoyable. Seating is open, spacious, and clean. Staff is very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Definitely a place we would go back to for a comfortable meal.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The menu has a variety of things, but burgers seemed to be their specialty. A few other yummy looking options for salads and sandwiches including grilled cheese. Good selection of beer and drinks to go along with the food. It is more of a fast casual joint with ordering done at a counter.