“Friday 09 Feb 2018”
Review of Frog Hollow Tavern

Frog Hollow Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Frog Hollow Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 509 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 13th Street
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Augusta, Frog Hollow Tavern serves regional cuisine from locally sourced farms. The bar barrel ages craft cocktails and also has a wide selection of wines both by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Fantastic food, ambience, atmosphere and service. Our waitress, Katie, was superb. If you visit Augusta, dine here.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I've had so many folks rave about this place. I agree the food is fantastic. Some of the best in the CSRA. However, at their prices, I look for something that goes along with the quality of that food and that's quality of the environment. For a certain price range I expect a certain level of service and more importantly atmosphere. I couldn't hear myself think nor what the people I was with were saying. No, I'm not looking for whispering but I shouldn't have to shout. Granted, it was a Friday night.

At first I thought perhaps it was related to where I was seated.Sorry to say no. My walk to the restroom supported my theory that it's just a noisy place. No food, no matter how great it is, is going to make up for not having an atmosphere on par with the quality of food.

Great place to go but not for a quiet date night. Plan for it be loud and you'll be all set. I will try them again on another weekday night.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The pork chop is second to none along with everything else on the menu. If there were more stars available they would be getting every single one of them. Keep up the amazing job!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a great dinner at Frog Hollow w/ the hubs last night. Drinks were also great. He ordered the pork chop (which everyone raves about) and I ordered the shrimp and grits - which were amazing! I didn’t enjoy the pork belly as much as I’d hoped and the Mac and cheese was a bit TOO heavy (more cheese than pasta it seemed) - but we’ll definitely be returning! Hope this review is helpful to someone!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

6 of us came to town for business and enjoyed a wonderful meal. Our server was talkative but a pleasure. All in , dinner was $500. phew, not expecting that, but we did the whole thing. Oysters, other apps, 2 bottles of wine and can my friends drink. Great meal. loved it.